mobile websiteby Floranext

Florist Website Design Guide 2019

Posted on January 11th, 2017
Blog, Florist Ecommerce, Florist Marketing, florist technology, Florist Websites, florist-software, mobile website, Search Engine Optimization, seo
florist-website-design-guide-2019  An easy way to get the most out of your eCommerce sales. No question that in this day and age every florist who offers everyday retail must have an eCommerce (commercial transactions conducted electronically on the Internet) website. In this blog, let's talk about floral websites best practices, ways of improving SEO (search engine optimization), content, user friendliness, and some other vital information on maximizing your eCommerce website.   [caption id="attachment_6749" align="aligncenter" […]

Florist Website Domain Name – The Do’s and Don’ts

Posted on August 17th, 2016
Blog, Florist Ecommerce, Florist Resources, florist technology, Florist Websites, mobile website, Search Engine Optimization, seo
florist-domain-do-dont Florists let's get into the nitty gritty on Florist Website Domain Names! Before we do lets first explain what a domain name really is, a domain name is used to identify one or more IP addresses. Domains are also used in URLs to identify a particular web page. For example in the URL https://www.Floranext.com the domain name is Floranext.com.   […]

Creative Ways To Open A Flower Shop

Posted on June 29th, 2016
Blog, Florist Ecommerce, Florist Marketing, Florist Profits, Florist Resources, florist technology, Florist Websites, florist-software, mobile website, Opening a Flower Shop, Search Engine Optimization, seo
creative ways to open a flower shop Want to own a flower shop for very little start up costs? Now is your chance! There are so many creative ways to open up a flower shop business. Take a look at these easy, fast, and for very little cost ideas to help open a flower shop or continue your business growth. [caption id="attachment_5237" align="aligncenter" […]

New Florist Website Themes and Local Florist SEO Secrets!

Posted on April 19th, 2016
Florist Marketing, Florist Resources, florist technology, Florist Websites, mobile website, Search Engine Optimization
Floranext is excited to launch two new florist website themes and some innovative florist Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools! These tips are most helpful for Floranext customers BUT non-Floranext customers can take advantage of the SEO tips if their website providers support!  New Florist Website Designs Florist website theme   Accent Colors - choose colors for theme, switch up accent colors for holidays, seasons Header and Footer Chooser - choose what information to include in […]

Google Big Search Engine Change and Your Florist Website

Posted on April 11th, 2015
Florist Ecommerce, Florist Marketing, florist technology, Florist Websites, florist-software, mobile website, Search Engine Optimization
Your florist website is about to be impacted by Google's search engine ranking change. Starting on April 21, 2015 Google will begin weighting mobile-ready higher in their search ranking algorithm. Here's some background and what you can do to make sure your flower shop is ready for the Google update. Florist Website Search What does it mean for your Florist Website to be Mobile-Ready? A mobile-friendly or "responsive" website will automatically and dynamically change the sizes of the images, text, and website navigation so that it is easy to read on different devices including a mobile phone, tablet, and […]

Responsive Florist Website – Does Your Flower Shop Need A Better Website?

Posted on September 18th, 2014
Florist Ecommerce, mobile website, Search Engine Optimization
What is a responsive florist website and why should you consider one for your flower business? Customers used to browse florist websites on their computers - now they do so on iPhones, iPads, Android phones, televisions and more. A responsive website adapts to any device you might be using to view a website. So why is it important for your flower shop? Responsive Florist Website Responsive florist websites perform better on Google Google has said that it ranks sites optimized for mobile higher in mobile searches. Google itself […]

5 Steps for a Summer Florist Shop Revival

Posted on June 17th, 2014
Florist Ecommerce, Florist Marketing, Florist Point of Sale, Florist Resources, florist technology, Florist Websites, florist-software, mobile website, Opening a Flower Shop
It’s officially Summer Time and you deserve a chance to sit back and relax. But don’t relax TOO much because there is a lot to do at your flower shop before the summer is over. Florist Marketing 1. Your Flower Shop. Walk outside your flower shop and then enter again through the front door. Now take a serious look around. What do you honestly see? What can you do to make it better, more inviting? Do your shop walls need a new coat of paint? Need more […]

2 Ways To Manage Your Florist Social Networks!

Posted on May 22nd, 2014
Florist Ecommerce, Florist Marketing, Florist Resources, florist technology, Florist Websites, florist-software, mobile website
A solid social media strategy is crucial to your flower shop business plan. You know you need to post frequently but it just takes sooooooo long to post and to find out what your floral competitors are posting that often it just doesn't get done. Here are two different platforms that we think will help you increase productivity as well as decrease your time spent on social media. Let the Owl help you streamline your flower shop social media…  HootSuite for Your Flower Shop Social MediaIf you're looking to streamline your plan, HootSuite is a free tool that you will […]

Going Mobile with your Florist Website

Posted on March 19th, 2014
Blog, Florist Ecommerce, Florist Marketing, Florist Resources, florist technology, Florist Websites, florist-software, mobile website
When you are looking for information on the web, what do you use to search on? If you are like 58% of American Adults, chances are you are checking the information out on your smartphone. Or you could be part of the 42% who find information from their tablet. iphone-florist-website   Smartphones and tablets have become a big part of our lives. Many people cannot go anywhere without their mobile devices. According to Pew Institute Research, 34% of cell internet users go online mostly using their phones, […]

Christmas Backgrounds for Your Florist Website

Posted on December 1st, 2011
Blog, Christmas, Florist Ecommerce, Florist Marketing, Florist POS, Florist Websites, mobile website
christmas-Backgrounds-Florist-Websites   Christmas season is upon us - time to spruce up your florist website. That means adding a seasonal holiday backgrounds to make sure your customers feel the holiday spirit! Take a look at some of the great new backgrounds for Floranext florist websites. Floranext website and floral Point of Sale customers can easily change their backrounds for seasons and holidays. Does your website allow you to change backgrounds? Feel […]