Online Marketing Specialist – Floranext – Remote
Floranext is the leading independent florist software provider. We offer florist e-commerce, point of sale, and wedding/event proposal products to flower shops.
We’re currently interviewing candidates for a remote Marketing Specialist position to manage online marketing initiatives and social media.
- Are you looking to launch your career working as part of a dynamic tech start-up?
- Would you love to make a real difference with local small businesses?
- Is working as part of a small team of great people important to you?
- Do you want to see your ideas have an impact on the global floral industry?
- If you’re willing to grow your career within our company, we’re looking for you!
Job – About The Role
- 40 hours a week; work remotely
- Requires reliable internet connection, computer, and headset
- Brainstorm, develop, manage creative marketing campaigns
- Create content for inbound and outbound marketing, advertising
- Collaborate with team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to shape future marketing strategies
Job – Key Skills
- Proven experience as an online marketing specialist or similar role
- Experience running social media campaigns
- Exceptional spoken and written communication ability
- Highly organized – the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Commercial awareness/creative mind
- Familiarity with the florist industry and have spent some time working in a flower shop a HUGE plus
The marketing role is remote. You will communicate and collaborate via online tools like Slack and Skype.
If this sounds like you, fill out the form below telling us about yourself, including your relevant experience.