We are a fast-growing tech startup, looking for a leader to build and lead a world-class customer success team. The initial period/training process will be hands-on, he/she will be a player-coach, reporting directly to the CEO.
Job – Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day interactions with existing customers across the US and internationally
- Lead the continuous process improvement of our customer success practices
- Manage the success team to manage customer needs for various products through phone and chat supports
- Work closely with the other team leads across the organization (Product Management, Engineering, On-boarding, Sales) to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction
- 5+ years of relevant customer-facing experience; tech-solution experience is a must
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills
- Quick learner of new technologies with attention to details
- A people-person: enjoy working and communicating with people
- Excited to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial startup environment
- Outstanding critical thinking ability and a self-starter
- Highly organized and ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Industry experience is optional: familiarity with the florist industry is a plus but not required
Work remotely, communication and collaboration are carried out via online tools including Slack and Skype.
If you are a people-person and excited to be a leader in a tech startup, get in touch!