Floranext is the leading independent florist software provider. We offer florist e-commerce, point of sale, and wedding/event proposal products to flower shops.
We are currently interviewing candidates for a Digital Marketing Manager – Remote position to manage digital marketing initiatives and social media. The position is 100% remote.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
- Lead the strategy and execution for digital marketing initiatives
- Set the channel strategy and build quarterly marketing plans across paid and owned channels to generate leads and pipeline Be responsible for content creation
- Develop and analyze digital channel performance metrics to drive future marketing decisions and optimize lead acquisition and activation strategy.
- Continue to build brand awareness and drive sales
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or similar analytical role
- Experience with digital and web analytics
- Experience leading SEM and social campaigns
- Experience working both in planning strategy and in an executional capacity to build and deploy campaigns
- Exceptional spoken and written communication ability
- Highly motivated, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Effective project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Commercial awareness/creative mind
- Familiarity with the florist industry and experience working in a flower shop is a HUGE plus
The role is remote, but please be based in the United States. You will communicate and collaborate via online tools like Slack and Skype.
If this sounds like you, fill out the form below telling us about yourself, including your relevant experience.