Floranext is the leading independent florist software provider. We offer florist e-commerce, point of sale, and wedding/event proposal products to flower shops. The role is 100% remote, but applicants should be based in the United States.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Are you looking to launch your career working as part of a dynamic tech start-up?
- Would you love to say your day-to-day job responsibilities make a real difference with local small businesses?
- Is working as part of a small team of great people important to you?
- Do you want to see your ideas have an impact on the global floral industry?
- If you’re willing to grow your career within our company, we’re looking for you!
About the Role:
We love our customers, and strive to provide high touch, personalized, general and tech support to our flower shop customers. If you are passionate about spreading knowledge, problem solving for our customers, this role is for you!
Customer Success Specialist – Entry Level
We’re currently looking for an entry level Customer Success Specialist to provide high touch, personalized general and tech support to our customers. Basic requirements include:
- Able to work full-time (40 hours per week)
- Able to connect with customers via a computer headset on a stable internet network
- Bachelors degree required
Key Skills We Are Looking For:
- Enjoy working with people
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and a passion for problem-solving and helping others
- Comfortable learning and working with evolving technologies
- Able to empathize with our customers and listen patiently and attentively
- Able to calmly diagnose a variety of technical issues and offer technical support to customers
- Experience with basic computing – e.g. printer setup, remote support is a plus
- Experience or interest in the floral industry is a plus
If this sounds like you, fill out the form below telling us about yourself, including your tech experience and a salary range.