Looking to build your portfolio and gain real-world Marketing / Floral industry experience?
Floranext is the leading independent florist software provider. We offer florist e-commerce and point of sale products to flower shops. We are looking for a marketing intern.
Join a group of dedicated team members and help bring more flowers to more people! We are a remote-work company – the entire company works from locations around the country.
This position is responsible for assisting with the Floranext marketing team. Tasks may include:
- Assist with eBooks, projects profiles, advertisement, social media content, newsletter articles, email campaigns, internal communications.
- Perform research into potential clients, collaborators and outreach.
- Administrative tasks including organizing/updating materials, tracking on-going pursuits campaigns.
- Help coordinate and organize potential special projects and conference/events
- Work independently and in team settings
- and much more!
Job Key Skills:
- Upbeat, friendly, confident candidate with exceptional organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and social media skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Social media, Microsoft Office suite and more.
- A solid understanding of the following: print and digital design, copywriting and proofing, graphic design and layout, and marketing communication practices.
- Computer with a stable internet connection as this is a work from home opportunity
- An interest in marketing, communications and or the floral industry is a must!
Floranext is a remote company. We do not have an office and communicate and collaborate via online tools like Slack and Skype.
Sound like this position is a right fit for you? Please fill out our form, submit your resume and a short note telling us a little about why you’d love to be a part of the Floranext team.
Be sure to tell a friend if you think they’d love to be a part of this exciting opportunity!