Floranext (https://floranext.com) is the leading independent florist software provider. We offer florist e-commerce, point of sale, and wedding/event proposal software to flower shops.
We’re currently interviewing candidates for a remote Social Media Assistant position to help us grow our social marketing presence.
- Are you looking to launch your career working as part of a dynamic tech start-up?
- Would you love to make a real difference with local small businesses?
- Is working as part of a small team of great people important to you?
- Do you want to see your ideas have an impact on the global floral industry?
- If you’re willing to grow your career within our company, we’re looking for you!
Job – About The Role
- 100% remote; offshore (work outside the United States)
- 2 hours per day; work remotely
- Collaborate with team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Requires reliable internet connection, computer, and headset
- Ability to do occasionally (2x monthly) collaboration calls on US timezone
Job – Key Skills
- Highly organized – the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Familiarity with the florist industry and have spent some time working in a flower shop a HUGE plus
The marketing role is 100% remote and outside the United States. You will communicate and collaborate via online tools like Slack and Skype.
If this sounds like you, fill out the form below telling us about yourself, including your relevant experience.