How many of these essential technology tools are you using for your flower shop?
Are you thinking about how you can use the Internet and technology to grow your flower shop and save money? These tools may be the easiest way for you to make more money and increase your bottom line:
1. Online Advertising – Google Advertising lets you find customers who are about to make a purchase. Online shoppers looking for “birthday flowers”, “mother’s day flowers” are about to spend money. Best of all, local florist ecommerce website can out-perform big brands with Google Ads. Facebook ads are great also – you can target adds for wedding business right at women with status “Engaged”. Advertising on The Knot is also worth trying!
2. Free Links to your Florist website – Google Places, Yahoo Local, Yelp, and so many other directory sites let you list your florist website for free. Get more traffic and raise your search engine ranking this way.
3. Unique, Affordable Website – Get an independent florist website, without the big fees or per-order charges. Customers shop around online. Having a unique florist website that shows off your brand will make customers more likely to buy from you.
4. Online Wedding Portfolio – Showcase your wedding pictures a video with your wedding work on your website to get brides to contact you for a consultation.
5. Point of Sale – Your florist Point of Sale is the technology that run your business and the tool that speeds up your order taking and so much more. Make sure you’re getting the features you want to make your business run more smoothly and getting good value for money.
Need help with your florist website, florist POS or florist software? Floranext can help. Contact us for more info!