Want a Pick-Me-Up? These Flower and Animal Photos will Do the Trick!
Did you know?
- Flowers and animals are #1 in evoking true feelings of bliss.
- Looking at flower and animal images help you do better at work or complete a project.
- Taking time to meditate on an image helps you outperform your peers.
- Giving and looking at flowers gives the receiver a feeling of euphoria.
- Both men and women scored higher in their social behavior when they were given flowers.
Top 7 flowers that evoke emotional state of mind
Gerbera Daisies – give off a warm fuzzy feeling.
Lilies – evoke romance with its fragrance.
Tulips – helps lighten you up, don’t sweat the small stuff.
Roses – gives you a sense of love and security.
Gladioli – makes you motivated.
Hydrangeas – peaceful and calming effect.
Daffodils – makes you happy.
Sometimes we need a little break to put us back in an emotional state of well-being. Please leave a comment below if any of these images helped put a smile on your face!
Floranext makes great florist software. Florist websites, floral POS, florist wedding/event proposal software, and florist technology. Let us know if you want a free demo or try our software for free here.